The Dragon's Meditations





I'm exited to welcome you to my blog. I've never had one before so it's going to be "learn as you go" for me. But it's great to have a place where I can write as much as I want, since I tend to be long-winded anyway.
 
The plan is to post more detailed information on some of the topics I have on Twitter. For instance, I plan to move the "Shadow Working" exposition to this platform. I feel constrained trying to cut everything into 280 characters. I feel also that the Tweet format tends to disrupt the train of thought, making describing subjects like the Qliphoth difficult.

 I will be posting a commentary on the Tarot, examining each Trump card individually. There's no way I could do that on Twitter. It would be just too cumbersome. This format will make it much easier to read and process the material, and easier for me to develop more coherent and complete thoughts. You will be able to add comments, questions, and suggestions, as well, so this doesn't become a monologue.

So thank you for visiting. I expect you to help me with improving this blog since this is my "first time." Just go easy on me ...

See you around, I hope. 🙏

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi Draco, glad you started this blog. Blaxmyth

Popular posts from this blog

In the Beginning, Pt. 2

In the Beginning, Pt. 1